Mon, Mar 18|
Live Online Instructor-Led Class
PHR-SPHR Exam Prep Class 2024 (Virtual)
Prepare for the PHR or SPHR exam with our fully online, live instructor-led certification prep course.
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2024, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
Live Online Instructor-Led Class
About the event
Prepare for the PHR or SPHR exam with this fully online, live instructor-led certification prep course.
Note: Class begins 3/18/2024. Regular Registration deadline: 3/1/2024; Early Bird pricing through 1/15/2024.
- Class meets 12 Monday evenings from March 18, 2024 - June 10, 2024 (no class on May 27 - Memorial Day).
- Class time is 6:30 - 9:30 pm Eastern / 5:30 - 8:30 pm Central / 4:30 - 7:30 pm Mountain / 3:30 - 6:30 pm Pacific.
- Classes are recorded, so it's easy to catch-up at other times if needed.
- Advance registration is required.
Are you ready to earn your PHR® or SPHR® human resources certification credential? Inside Insights' fully online, instructor-led PHR/SPHR certification prep course is designed to help you get prepared to do just that! The course includes expert instruction from a professional instructor, encompassing key exam content areas and helpful test-taking strategies and tips, along with current, comprehensive exam prep program materials.
Online PHR/SPHR Prep Course Details
Inside Insights' online certification prep class for the PHR and SPHR exams includes 12, 3-hour hour live online class "meetings," which participants attend live via a video conferencing platform. For student convenience, sessions are recorded and available for registered participants to stream during the term and for 3 months following conclusion of the class.
Our PHR/SPHR exam prep course provides professional instruction covering each of the functional areas included on both the PHR and SPHR exams (listed below). Consistent with PHR and SPHR exam parameters, this course covers a wide range of HR best practices and requirements in the context of the U.S. legal and regulatory environment.
- Business Management
- Talent Planning and Acquisition
- Learning and Development
- Total Rewards
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Leadership & Strategy
- Employee Relations and Engagement
The course is taught using current, comprehensive HRCP exam prep materials designed to cover the Human Resources Certification Institute® (HRCI®) Exam Content Outlines for both the PHR and SPHR exams. This course is scheduled for the recommended number of hours (36) to fully cover the materials and exam content outline. To prepare for the exam, students will need to attend class and complete additional study via the course materials, which include practice exams, flashcards, and other instructional resources designed to enhance learning and prepare participants for the PHR and SPHR exams. The required materials are included with the course. Students will have access to the online portion of the HRCP materials for 24 months.
Instructor: Mary White
The class will be taught by Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR, an experienced professional trainer who has taught HR certification prep courses (PHR/SPHR, APHR, SHRM-CP/SCP) for many years and who also creates study guide content and practice items for leading exam prep providers. Mary has extensive HR training, consulting, speaking, and writing experience, as well as in-person and online teaching experience in corporate training and college/university settings.
The course fee includes class & current HRCP print/online materials.
- Early bird registration – $1,295 is available though 1/15/2024
- Regular registration – $1,395 (begins 1/16/2024 and ends 3/1/2024)
- Late registration - $1500 (begins 3/2/2/24 through class start on a space available basis only)
If you already have a verifiable 2023 or 2024 HRCP Learning System (including access to the online portion of the learning system), the course fee is $975.
Register online with a credit card or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice to pay by check. Payment required to finalize registration.
- The exam fee is not included in the class. You are responsible for scheduling and paying for your exam separately.
- See HRCI for exam fees.
Exam Eligibility Requirements
Both PHR and SPHR certifications are intended for experienced HR professionals. Not sure if you are eligible for the exam? Requirements are:
- HS diploma or some college: Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position
- Bachelor’s degree: Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position
- Master's degree: Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position
For information, contact us at email@example.com or (423) 380-8235.
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product. The red-and-purple HR design, HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, PHR, SPHR, and aPHR are trademarks of registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Used Under License.
- Sale ends: Jan 15, 2024, 11:59 PM EST
Early Bird Registration$1,295.00
- Sale ends: Mar 18, 2024, 6:30 PM EDT
Register (Have HRCP Materials)
Only for those who already have a valid 2023 or 2024 HRCP Learning System. License will be verified via publisher prior to granting course access.$950.00