Tue, Jun 13|
Free - aPHR Exam Prep Information Session (Evening)
Ready to earn your first HR certification? Want to boost your business know-how with HR knowledge and the credential to prove it? Attend our free aPHR exam prep information session and find out how to prepare.
Time & Location
Jun 13, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
About the event
Is it time for you to earn your first HR certification? The Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) credential is a knowledge-based certification, so you don't already have to have several years of experience in an HR-focused job to earn this credential. Wondering how to get started? Attend our free, one-hour aPHR exam prep information session and discover how to prepare to become aPHR certified!
The aPHR certification is ideal for newer or soon-to-be HR professionals, as well as people whose jobs involve some HR duties (such as managers, small business owners, nonprofit executives, staffing professionals, office managers, administrative professionals, and other similar roles).
aPHR Insights: Free Information Session
Attend our free information session to get aPHR exam prep insights from our in-house HR certification expert! Register today to reserve your spot!
- Discover best practices for mastering aPHR exam content and learn how to apply what you learn.
- Get proven test-taking tips and strategies specific to the aPHR certification exam.
- Learn about - and get an exclusive special offer for - our virtual live, instructor-led aPHR exam prep class that begins in August.
- Receive your own copy of our aPHR test prep/test taking tip sheet PDF for free.
Presenter: Mary White, HR Expert
This session will be led by Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, our HR certification expert. She's a professional trainer and HR expert who has been helping people prepare to earn HR certification (at all levels) for more than 15 years.
- Mary is managing partner of Inside Insights, Inc., where she provides training, speaking, and consulting services focused on HR best practices and building better workplaces.
- Mary is an Everything DiSC/The Five Behaviors Certified Practitioner who specializes in management, leadership, and employee development training, in addition to teaching HR exam prep classes.
- Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication and has completed extensive post-graduate work in Instructional Design and Development.
Information Session Attendee
Jun 13, 4:00 PM EDT
Free registration for Inside Insights' PHR/SPHR exam prep information session.